Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued official notification in regards to the result for RRB Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) second stage examination (CBT), which was supposed to be announced in April but have been continuously delayed due to unknown reasons.
RRB asked candidates to update preferred job choices on the official website, however results will be announced at a later stage.
Candiadtes will be allowed to submit their job preferences from May 8th to May 14th on the official website - indianrailways.gov.in.
As per the official notification, the post of Assistant Station Master (ASM) notified with Grade Pay of 2800/- has been upgraded & merged with the post of Station Master (SM) in Grade Pay of 4200/-(Level 6 as per 7th CPC). On a similar basis, the Grade Pay of the post of Traffic Assistant notified at 2000/- has been enhanced to 2400/-(Level 4 as per 7th CPC).
Nearly, 54 lakh candidates had appeared for RRB NTPC stage 1 exam that were conducted between March 3 and May 6, 2016, and out of them 2,73,780 candidates qualified for stage 2 or main examination.
1. Aspirants should first click on the official website - indianrailways.gov.in
2. Click on the link 'RRB NTPC Results 2016'3. Click on activated link Result link RRB 2nd stage NTPC (Graduate) Exam (CBT) against CEN 03/2015’
4. Enter the details like registration number and date of birth
5. Press Submit button
6. Your RRB NTPC Exam Results will appear on the screen
7. Download the result and take a printout for the future reference
About Railway Recruitment Board:
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. The major aims of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is to appoint employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.