The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the answer keys for CBSE exam 2017 soon on its official website, cbseneet.nic.in. CBSE NEET 2017 Answer Keys are eagerly awaited by the 11.38 lakh candidates who appeared in the course. The CBSE NEET exam 2017 was held on May 7 at various centres. A total of 11, 38,890 students registered for this examination including 1522 NRIs, 480 OCIs, 70 PIOs and 613 Foreigners.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, by ordinance in June 2016, amended Medical Council of India Act & Dental Council of India Acts and made the provision for integrated NEET for UG admissions for 95,000 seats (65,000 MBBS & 25,000 BDS) in all Government Medical Colleges, Private Medical Colleges & Deemed Universities in the entire country.
The seats are classified in the following categories All India Quota Seats, State Government Quota Seats (iii) State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University (iv) Central Pool Quota Seats.This test was conducted in following 10 languages:- Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
1. Go to the official website, www.cbseneet.nic.in
2. Click on the link, 'NEET 2017 Answer Key'
3. Enter the requisite details
4. After submitting the same, the answer keys will be displayed on the screen
The CBSE will be declared the CBSE NEET Exam results 2017 on June 8,2017 at official website,cbseneet.nic.in. Once the CBSE NEET results 2017 are announced, the aspirants will need to proceed for the counselling session.
1. Go to official website, cbseneet.nic.in.
2. Click on the link to check CBSE NEET results
3. First type in roll number of NEET UG 2017. Then select date of birth from calendar. Click the ‘Submit’ button.
4. Check the displayed result.
NEET Exam is owned by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, CBSE is only an examination conducting agency. After the declaration of results, the data will be passed on to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare which will coordinate the counselling with the respective States for admissions.