The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is announced the RBSE class Class 12th results 2017 for Science, Commerce and Arts streams on May 15 at official website, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan School Education Minister Vasudev Devnani will Release the results and students will be able to access it on www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, rajresults.nic.in.
According to Rajathan Patrikam, the state board will release the results by 12.15 pm in the afternoon.The Rajasthan board declared the senior secondary Science and commerce (Class 12) results on May 16 last year.
Students can Check RBSE Class 12th Result 2017 of Ajmer Region roll Number wise at indiaresults.com and examresults websites. Check below information about rbse plus two (+2) result for more details.
According to Patrika, 2,34, 523 students appeared for Class 12 Science exam while 48,113 students appeareed for Commerce exam.
Rajasthan board’s Class 12th exams conducted from March 2nd with the exam for Compulsory English and exams completed on March 25 with the exam for Home Science. The board exam for Secondary School students began on March 9 with Compulsory English and ended on March 21 with Science.
1. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their results by following mentioned steps-2. Login to the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
3. Once on the homepage, click on results tab
4. You will then be directed to the results page of indiaresults.com
5. Now click on the link that says, ‘RBSE Class 12th or Plus Two (+2) Arts, Science, Commerce Result’.
6. Enter your roll number and other required details in the space provided
7. Click on submit after entering the details
8. Your results will appear on the screenAbout Rajasthan Board:
The history of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is a remarkable panorama of progressive record of the futurological vision for developing a dynamic system of various sub-systems of examinations and highlights of the academic excellence of the last four decades. The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 sq. km. and in more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000.