The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been declared the result of Engineering Services (IES Mains 2017) Examination on its official website. Aspirants can now check their results on UPSC's official website www.upsc.gov.in.
The IES Main 2017 examination of which was held on May 14 at various test centres across the nation to fill up 440 vacancies in different engineering disciplines.
Documents required for personality test
The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc. at the time of the personality test.
Detailed Application Form (DAF) to be filled
UPSC will release Detailed Application Form (DAF) at www.upsc.gov.in from 29th June – 12th July, 2017 till 11.59 P.M. Fill up details in form and upload scanned copies of documents asked for, then submit it at website.
UPSC IES Mains Exam Result 2017 Interview schedule
There will be interview for candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test during July-August, 2017 onwards. UPSC will release e-Summon Letter for interviews.
Steps to check the UPSC IES Mains Exam Result 2017:
1. Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
2. Under 'What's new', click on 'Written Result: Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2017
3. A PDF file will open displaying the roll numbers of the selected candidates
4. Download the same and take a printout for future reference
5. The candidates whose roll numbers are there on the list have qualified for interview/ personality test.
It is India's central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and other important government exams.