Motorola Mobility, a Lenovo brand, on Friday launched a new affordable smartphone Moto C in India at Rs 5,999. Moto C, which is the cheapest smartphone in Motorola India's portfolio currently will be available across leading stores in over 100 cities
"At Motorola, we focus on mobility through device innovation, user-centric design and smart connectivity to offer the best possible smartphone experience to the consumers," said Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Country Head, Lenovo Mobile Biz Group, in a statement.
1. The 5-inch device is powered by 1.1GHz 64 bit quad-core CPU with Mali T720 GPU paired up with 1GB of RAM and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
2. Moto C has 16GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB via micro-SD card and houses 2,350mAh removable battery.
3. The device sports 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera.
4. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels at a PPI of 196 pixels per inch.
5. The Motorola Moto C is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM.
6. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer.