Chinese smartphone maker nubia on Tuesday launched its mid-range flagship Z17 Mini with "true dual-lens" technology for Rs 19,999 in India. The dual-lens combines multi-view and dynamic features to create an interactive 3D motion picture.
The device housing Sony cameras has a customised Sony full-light MONO sensor and true colour RGB sensor along with proprietary "Neo-Vision 6" software package, making the camera unit strong, multifunctional and dynamic.
"With nubia Z17 Mini, we are raising the bar high for a mobile phone camera and are confident that users across the country will appreciate the device," said Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India, in a statement.
1. The device, which will be available on Amazon starting June 12, comes with two 13MP cameras at rear and 16MP shooter at front.
2. The camera offers 16 different modes other than pro and normal modes, like Mono, 3D, Times shuttle modes, among others.
3. The device comes equipped with 64 bit, octa-Core Qualcomm snapdragon 652 processor which is supported by 4GB RAM and 64 GBROM.
4. Nubia Z17 mini has a 5.2-inch Full-HD screen and a 2,950mAh battery that claims to deliver two-day backup.
5. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, GLONASS, and USB Type-C port.
Click here for more Latest Mobile News