Top five Paytm Services will offer you so many things and benefits
New Delhi : Paytm services: India’s Modi government is expecting a cashless country in near future. And, using Paytm is a biggest change in the recent years. Be it in any online shopping, tea-stall or a big grocery shop, the use of Paytm is growing rapidly.
Good numbers of people are using Paytm to pay. Along with sending money, one can also pay utility bills like electricity, water, mobile bill etc from Paytm services. Also, e-commerce payment system, sometime, offers cashback on bill payment.
Users can pay for mobile-DTH recharge, movies, bus ticket booking and brilliant deals as well. To update you more about this digital payment system, we have come up with 5 beneficial points of using Paytm , which you actually don’t know.
Here are the Top five Paytm services:
- Zero balance Paytm account: Paytm's Payments Bank allows opening of a savings account with no opening charge, i.e you require zero balance no charge to open an account. The account holder can deposit upto Rs 1 lakh in his account and can enjoy the facility of Rupay Debit Card and Real Time Update Passbook.
- Paytm Gold to buy and sell gold: According to this Paytm facility, you can buy Gold according to your budget. You can buy gold of any amount of money. You can also buy gold and sell it online at public holidays. You can do all this work from your phone itself.
- Paytm malls: Paytm mall brands sell their own products at affordable rates along with attractive discount offers. Apart from this, customers also get cashback.
- Paytm's Prepaid Forex Card: Paytm prepaid Forex card makes easier for you to travel overseas. Paytm also offers the forex cache, which has a limit of $ 3,000.
- Paytm food wallet: Paytm's Food Wallet offers great offers all the year round. Your wallet fully complies with the Income Tax Department and the RBI's rules