RRB Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1470 vacancies in Indian Railways
New Delhi : The Indian Railways has announced latest vacancies for the 1470 posts under the Railway Recruitment Board 2018. The Southern Railways and western railways have invited applications for interested and eligible candidates across states on its officaial website,indianrailways.gov.in. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply for each of the recruitment boards are given below.
Eligibility for Southern Railways Recruitment 2018
As of January 23, 2018 the candidates' age should be between 15 to 24 years.Candidates applying for welder, painter, fitter, electricians and R&AC jobs will have age limit between 15 to 22 years.For candidates applying for Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology), the age limit is 15 to 24 years. The age limit will be relaxed for special categories and persons with disability according to the government rules.
Steps to Apply for Southern Railways Recruitment 2018:
1. Go to indianrailways.gov.in
2. Application Form can be Downloaded from the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
3. A crossed Indian Postal order for Rs.100/- ( Rupees Hundred only).
4. SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
5. Candidates should submit only one application irrespective of the number of trades/units applied for.
7. Candidates shall apply only one category of Fresher category, Ex.ITI or MLT.
Eligibility for Western Railways Recruitment 2018:
Western Railways is looking to recruit 753 people for the positions of Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper, and Supervisor and Other Vacancies. Last date to apply is February 14, 2018.
The candidates must have completed Degree education from recognised University or College. They also need to have finished ITI Certificate exam from well known institute. 18 to 24 years is the age limit for applying. The limit will be relaxed for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/PH candidates based on the government rules.
Steps to apply for Western Railways Recruitment 2018:
1. Click on the official website indianrailwayrecruitment.in.
2. Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
3. Fill in the all the required details.
4. You can download and print the same for future purpose.
Candidates should ensure that they have requisite qualifications from recognized Board/Institute as on the date of closure for submission of the application for the said positions.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Date for Submission of Application starts: - January 29, 2018
Date for Submission of Application ends: - February 14, 2018.