New Delhi : The Madras High Court (HC) Madurai Bench restrained the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from declaring the results of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 until June 7, 2017. The results are scheduled to be released on June 8.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the answer keys for CBSE exam 2017 soon on its official website, cbseneet.nic.in.
CBSE NEET 2017 Answer Keys are eagerly awaited by the 11.38 lakh candidates who appeared in the course. The CBSE NEET exam 2017 was held on May 7 at various centres. A total of 11, 38,890 students registered for this examination including 1522 NRIs, 480 OCIs, 70 PIOs and 613 Foreigners.
The results of the most sought after medical examination that is held annually by CBSE, NEET in the year 2017 has encountered difficulties right from the stage of planning, conduction and evaluation of the exam. The major jolt is being suffered when the various courts have issued notices to CBSE to keep the NEET 2017 examination result “on hold” till the first week of June, making the students even more anxious post NEET 2017 exam.
The Gujarat High Court has also issued the notice to CBSE, MCI over discrepancy in regional papers. With the regards to the cancellation of NEET exam 2017 there are some section of students and parents who believe that there should be re-test as they want all the students to get equal chance whereas some are of the opinion that re conducting a re-exam for a nation level entrance exam like National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam (NEET).
What is CBSE NEET Results 2017 Controversy:
1. Madras High Court restrains CBSE to declare NEET 2017 results till June 7,2017
2. Evaluation of mark sheets and result on hold till the chaos and controversies end
3. A filed petition reveals many NGOs asking for re-test for fair judgement of NEET 2017
4. Even if re-test is not held, result declaration is delayed already by manifold
5. Consequent delays in admission dates as results are delayed making aspirants change the career options
6. Many frustrated aspirants have planned to go abroad to pursue their medical education
7. Students question the authorities and ask “Why should they appear for re-test for the lack in authority’s functioning?”
8. Uniformity in the examination not prevalent as questions in regional exams are different from those in English
9. Apart from all that, the controversy in the dress code for the NEET 2017 still give goosebumps to candidates
10. Academic session already delayed by a month aims to start by August 1, 2017.
11. Supreme Court scraps the plea to conduct a re-test of NEET 2017 even after petitions filed
12. The NEET 2017 examination even had a “paper leak” fact on the day of examination in Patna, Bihar
13. The question papers were distributed to students in exchange of money in Patna and Jaipur and hence there’s uncertainty over Neet 2017 result date.
About National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET):
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam 2017 is one of the most competitive entrance medical exam which is conducted across India. CBSE is responsible for conducting the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
- Related Keywords :
- CBSE NEET 2017
- CBSE NEET Results 2017
- Answer Key