Los Angeles : Hollywood actress and an amazing speaker Meryl Streep stole the limelight at the Golden Globes 2017 with her rocking speech where she took turns on US President-elect Donald Trump.
She has been a pioneering lady and empowering speaker on several such occasions where her free voice has sometimes raised controversy and other times applause. A total rockstar, it’s just the Meryl effect or something more.
There has never been anyone like Meryl Streep. I love her. #GoldenGlobes— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) January 9, 2017
Let us take a look in 10 ways how she became a loved figure because of her strong performances and opinions:
1. When she played Miranda Priestley like a total boss infamous movie The Devil Wears Prada on re-watch. Meryl kills it as Miranda. No questions asked.
Have you seen this:
2. When she stood up for women’s rights, alongside Patricia Arquette, at the most recent Oscars and created a reaction gif for forever times.
3. When she also grabbed pizza like a pizza ninja at the Oscars before that
4. Her rocking performance in Mamma Mia; when she gave no you-know-whats about doing the credential role. The woman loved doing this movie and don’s care how others or our ABBA-hating self-feel the same way watching it.
5. Have you seen her dancing in general in It’s Complicated, which is actually amazing just for the fact that it’s from the scene when Meryl romances Steve Martin while making the most delicious-looking chocolate croissants ever.
Meryl success mantra and 'overrated' performances:
will next play a rock star in her new movie, Ricki and the Flash, which opens Friday. Watch it for the lady in all senses.
- Related Keywords :
- Meryl Streep
- meryl streep golden globes
- golden globes 2017 meryl
- meryl golden globe performance
- meryl streep speech
- meryl ricki and flash