Indian Army Vs Pakistan Army: Comparing the military power of two countries
New Delhi : Indian Army Vs Pakistan Army: When it is about the military powers, India stands superior among all the neighbouring countries. It is not just Indians, but the whole world knows the power of Indian Army.
On 15 August, 1947, India and Pakistan was declared into two independent nations and since then both the countries have their own military forces. If, you are eager to known the comparison in military powers between Indian and Pakistan, then we have come up with a snippet of information with strength figures. Just take a look at the mentioned below details.
Indian Army Vs Pakistan Army Comparison:
- In case of water, land and air force, India’s active military numbers are 14,81,953 while for Pakistan the active military numbers are 6,43,800 respectively.
- The Indo Reserve Bank of India is 11,55,000 while in case of Pakistan the Reserve Military Number is 5,13,000.
- In terms of world ranking, Indian Army secured 3rd position, while Pakistan Army is in 6th position.
- The allocated India's defense budget about $ 51.3 billion and Budget for Pakistan's defense is roughly $ 7.6 billion.
- India has 3,912 numbers of main tanks while Pakistan has 1920 main tank in its store.
- India has 1724 number of fighter aircrafts whereas Pakistan has 973 number of fighter aircrafts.
- In Indian Navy section, there are 2 aircraft carrier, 295 ships and 251 aircrafts. On the other hand, Pakistan has no aircraft carrier, 63 ships and 101 aircrafts.
- India has the longest distance missile- 5000-5800 kilometers (fire 5) while Pakistan has longest distance missile- 2750 (Shaheen-3).
- In case of Submarine strength, India has one Nikalar Submarine while Pakistan has no Nicholier Submarine.