Vijayawada : A house warming ceremony turned tragic for a family in Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district on Thursday as a man and his two children died of electrocution.
The incident occurred in Ganikapudi village in Prathipadu.
Yesu (28) was holding a cable wire in his hand when he was electrocuted. As his five-year-old son Solomon Raju and three-year-old daughter Rani were standing close by, they were also electrocuted.
Yesu, hailing from Prakasam district, along with his family had come to his brother's house for the ceremony.