Do’s and Dont’s in Haemorrhoids: Diet for piles patients
New Delhi : The growing imbalance in lifestyle is leading many people to suffer from haemorrhoids. This disease is caused by the inflammation of the vein of the valves. The disease is also termed as pale and bloody piles. In the haemorrhoids haemorrhages, there is pain, itching and swelling in the anus, while blood vessels in the bloody haemorrhoid are bleeding.
Why do people suffer from haemorrhoids?
Health experts say that the main reasons for having piles are the complaint of constipation indigestion, excessive drinking, eating intoxicants, chilli-spicy, fried substances working, not doing labor and exercise, late nights, stomach disorders, horse riding etc.
A person with haemorrhoids suffers a lot and so special care should be taken to cure piles, especially in terms of food habit. A proper diet and some exercises can help him/her to get rid of this serious health problem.
Diet tips for Haemorrhoids or Piles patients:
- Fibre-rich fruits and vegetables to prevent the condition of constipation.
- Fiber fruits like berry, apple, plum, pear, avocado, fig, bell, pomegranate, acacia, grapes, papaya, orange, babbugosha, sweet lemon, seasonal Eat, Malta are advisable
- Add raw coconut, banana, apple, spinach, orange, peach, mushroom, amla in your food.
- Increase the habit of eating fresh fruits, raw vegetables, salads etc.
- Fiber-rich vegetables like artichokes, peas, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, beans. Tomatoes, chawlies, turnips, tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, paraval, cauliflower, tomatoes, carrots, ziminded, spinach, peas, pulses, oats meal, black gram, beetroot should be taken regularly.
- Eat as much as possible whole grains: In whole grains, more fiber, protein and all other essential nutrients are obtained. The wheat plant grows. Its juice is okay to drink. It is called wheat grass.
- Eat more and more whole grains like porridge, brown rice, whole grain bread, barley, common pita flour, chawlai, millet, roast, popcorn etc.
- Avoid refined grains such as white flour, white rice, flour.
- Make habit to eat radish with daily meals in piles. An after meal diet should include 2-3 Guavas.
- Eat papaya regularly in the afternoon so that constipation does not happen, the next day.
- Increase water intake in hemorrhoids.
- Drink bitter gourd juice or buttermilk or lassi curd.
- Do not eat heavy, hot, sharp, rich, chilli-spicy, spicy foods in piles.
- Do not eat stale food, urad dal, meat, fish, egg, gram, sour in piles.
- Avoid bronzes, potatoes, cilantro, jaggery, and processed foods in haemorrhoids.