New Delhi : Domestic consumer electronics company iBall on Monday unveiled its latest "iBall Slide Elan 4G2" tablet for Rs 13,999. The iBall Slide Elan 4G2 tablet highlights a massive 7000mAh battery. The company has not detailed the exact date of availability, but has mentioned that it will be available in retail stores across India soon.
iBall Slide Elan 4G2 tablet features and specifications:
1. The 4G VoLTE-enabled device comes with 2GB RAM along with up to 16 GB in-built memory expandable to 32GB via a Micro-SD card.
2. Connectivity options for the tablet include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG Function, Micro-USB Port, Bluetooth Tethering, USB tethering, Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi hotspot.
3. iBall Slide Elan 4G2 is powered by quadcore processor that provides a speed of up to 1.3GHz and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
4. Some India-specific features include system-wide support for nine Indian regional languages and keyboards for 21 Indian regional languages.
5. The iBall Slide Elan 4G2 tablet, featuring 10.1-inch IPS HD dispaly, also sports 5MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP front camera.
- Related Keywords :
- iBall Slide Elan 4G2 tablet
- iBall tablet