New Delhi : Finnish start-up HMD Global, which owns the rights to the Nokia brand, on Tuesday announced that the much-awaited Nokia 3310 will be available across top mobile stores in India from May 18 for Rs 3,310. The device will come in four distinctive colours - warm red and yellow both with a gloss finish, and dark blue and grey both with a matte finish.
"Talk all day on a single charge, send texts, take pictures and enjoy a pocket jukebox with a built-in FM Radio and MP3 player. Our reinvention of this classic design is sure to make you smile. It's got everything you remember, but with a modern twist," Ajey Mehta, Vice President, India, HMD Global, said in a statement.
Considered as iconic because of its popularity and sturdiness, Nokia sold more than 126 million devices before it was phased out in 2005.
Here are some Nokia 3310 features and specifications:
1. Nokia 3310 Having a 2.4-inch display, the new Nokia 3310 qualifies as a "feature phone" rather than a smartphone as it only provides limited internet facilities.
2. Nokia 3310 relies on 2.5G connectivity and is powered by the S30+ operating system.
3. Nokia 3310 With 1,200mAh battery, the device offers a 22 hours of talk time and has up to a month's standby time.
4. The battery of the new device is removable, like its older version. However, the 2017 model is rechargeable through a microUSB port.
5. Nokia 3310 has single camera is also restricted to 2MP.
6. According to HMD Global, the device also comes with the modern version of the classic game Snake pre-installed.
7. The device will power through up to 51 hours of MP3 playback too, as well as up to 39 hours of FM radio playback.
- Related Keywords :
- Nokia 3310
- HMD Global