New Delhi : if you are looking buy for the best andriod amartphone phone under Rs.10,000, There are just way too many phones around Rs 10,000, so it’s nothing less of a daunting task to pick the best one.
As technology continues to become more affordable with each passing month, features and great specs with 16MP rear cameras, Full HD displays and fingerprint sensors, 4G LTE as well as VOLTE and long battery life.
Here we have selected top 5 best smartphones under Rs 10,000 that stand out in the crowd and are worth all the money that is spent on them.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32GB comes in two variants: one with 2GB RAM which is priced at Rs 9999 and 3GB RAM which is priced at Rs 10999. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 2GB was launched in India in January this year.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features and specifications:
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) 2.5D curved glass display
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU.
3. The phone is 8.35-mm thin , and tips the scale at 175 grams.
4. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32GB runs Android 6.0 OS and is powered by a 4100 mAh battery.
5. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32GB include, GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth.
6. The Redmi Note 4 sports a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with dual tone LED flash.
Lenovo K6 Power smartphone
Lenovo K6 Power is available in 2 varaints: one with 3GB RAM which is available for Rs 9999 and the second with 4GB RAM, which is available for Rs 10999. Lenovo K6 Power was launched in November last year.
Lenovo K6 Power smartphone features and specifications:
1. The Lenovo K6 Power smartphone has a metal unibody design.
2. Lenovo K6 Power Smartphone comes with 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 441 pixels per inch.
3. Lenovo K6 Power comes with powerful 4000mAh battery, which claims to offer 649 hours of standby time.
4. Lenovo K6 Power features a 5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display and is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
5. The Lenovo K6 Power runs Android 6.0.1 OS.
6. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expandable memory upto 128GB via microSD card.
7. On the camera front, the smartphone flaunts a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor and PDAF. On its front, it has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies.
8. Lenovo K6 Power smartphone offers Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE ,Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, a microUSB port USB OTG with reverse charging option.
Motorola Moto G4 Play Smartphone
Motorola Moto G4 Play smartphone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. Motorola Moto G4 Play price in India starts from Rs. 7,999.
Motorola Moto G4 Play Smartphone features and specifications:
1. Powerful processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor with a quad-core CPU¹
2. All-day battery: 2800 mAh battery
3. Pure Android™ experience: Clutter-free version of Android™
4. 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera: Crystal-clear photos so you never miss a moment.
5. Free storage with Google Photos: Stay automatically backed up and organised, and get two years of storage at original quality.⁴
6. Splashproof design; Water-repellent nano-coating protects from spills, splashes, and even a little rain.
7. The Motorola Moto G4 Play is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
8. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Smartphone
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Smartphone was launched in March 2017 in Gold and Grey colour options, priced at Rs 8199, comes with a 5-inch HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Smartphone features and specifications:
1. The device is powered by 64 bit 1.0 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP processor, along with Mali 720 GPU.
2. Coolpad Note 5 Lite Smartphone comes with a 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card slot.
3. The Coolpad Note 5 Lite runs Android 6.0 OS and is powered by a 2500 mAh battery.
4. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Coolpad Note 5 Lite include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth.
5. The Coolpad Note 5 Lite smartphone measures 145.3 x 72.3 x 8.7mm and weighs 148 grams.
Micromax Evoke Note Smartphone
Micromax is an Indian smartphone manufacturer, in April has launched the long battery Evoke Note 4G smartphone.The smartphone comes with decent specs for the price and buyers looking for an Indian brand can evaluate this phone.
Micromax Evoke Note Smartphone features and specifications:
1. The Evok Note comes with a Full HD Display with 1920*1080 resolution and 401 PPi.
2. The Micromax Evoke Note smartphone offers 32 GB of internal storage and comes with large 4000 mAH capacity battery.
3. The smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner embedded in the front home button.
4. Processor – Mediatek 6753 Octa-Core Processor clocked at 1.3 GHz.
5. GPU – Mali T720-MP3 clocked at 450 Mhz
6. Screen Size – 5.5-inch IPS LCD screens with 2.5 D Curve Glass.
7. Resolution & Pixel Density – FHD (1980*1080) pixel, 401 PPI.
8. Operating System – Android Marshmallow 6.0.
9. Rear Camera – 13-megapixel rear autofocus cameras with LED flash, 5 MP Front Camera.
10. Connectivity – 2G, 3G & 4G LTE / VOLTE, WIFI, Bluetooth.
11. Storage – 32 GB built-in storage, micro sd support up to 128 GB.
12. Battery Capacity – Li-ion 4000 mAh.
- Related Keywords :
- Top 5 Android Smartphones
- Android Smartphones
- Coolpad Note 5 Lite
- Lenovo K6 Power
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Motorola Moto G4 Play
- Micromax Evoke Note