New Delhi : Delhi-based e-commerce platform Yerha.com on Thursday announced it would bring 'NanoPhone C', touted as the world's smallest GSM phone from Russian company Elari, to India.
"Elari's new 'anti-smartphone' model 'NanoPhone C' is an innovative, high value product which is a bestseller in its category worldwide," said Manikant Jain, CEO, Yerha.com, in a statement.
"We could not wait to bring this technically-advanced, designer mobile phone to the Indian consumers," he added.
"For digital detox, you can copy up to 1,000 contacts from smartphone to 'Nano C' with a single click, put in your SIM card, and leave your smartphone at home to be away from the Internet, messengers or social networks," the company said.
Elari GSM 'NanoPhone C' features and specifications:
1. Priced at Rs 3,940, the phone measures 94.4mm by 35.85mm, is 7.6mm thick and weighs only 30 grams.
2. The phone features 1-inch TFT display, 32GB microSD and microSIM card slots, MP3 player, FM radio and alarm.
3. 'Nano C' can be paired with any smartphone, including iPhones and Android devices, via Bluetooth to make or receive calls.
4. Users can install an additional SIM card into 'Nano C', pair it with smartphones and use either of the two numbers to make and receive calls with access to both phonebooks.
5. Equipped with basic features like headphone jack, microUSB port for charging and data transferring and battery life of up to four days in standby mode, the phone is available in three colours rose gold, black and silver on Yerha.com.
- Related Keywords :
- World smallest GSM Phone
- Elari GSM Phone