New Delhi : Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Tuesday launched another budget smartphone Redmi 4 in India along with Mi Router 3C, the company's first smart router for the country. "We are thrilled to announce Redmi 4 which is an upgrade to Redmi 3S. We believe Redmi 4 too will meet the expectations of Mi Fans users who want high-quality devices at an affordable price," Manu Jain, Xiaomi Vice President and India Managing Director, told reporters here.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone features and specifications:
1. Redmi 4 comes in three variants 2GB RAM+16GB storage, 3GB RAM+32GB storage and 4GB RAM+64GB storage -- priced at Rs 6,999, Rs 8,999 and Rs 10,999, respectively.
2. Consumers can buy Redmi 4 starting from May 23, 12 p.m. onwards on Mi.com and Amazon.in.
3. The 5-inch HD device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor, runs on MIUI 8 with Android N Preview.
4. Redmi 4 sports 13MP rear camera and houses 4,100mAh battery.
5. The Rs 1,199 Mi Router 3C is optimised for ease of use, speed and range and easily accessed by a smart Mi Wi-Fi app on your smartphone.
6. Mi Router 3C will make its debut on May 20 at Mi Home and will be available for purchase on Mi.com on May 23, and on Flipkart and Amazon starting June 8.
- Related Keywords :
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone
- Redmi 4