Tips and tricks to protect your apple ID from hacking
New Delhi : With millions of hackers in the web world, it is always necessary to prevent personal information from leaking out. Today, social media plays a significant role in everyone’s life and most of the platforms demand personal user details. Therefore, it is not very difficult for hackers to hack someone’s account and misuse it in no time. Though high-end companies like Apple assure extreme privacy of its users’ information but the fact is that this kind of secured platform can also be scanned. By using Apple ID, users access the iPhone, iPad or Mac device.
Well, you need not worry now, as we have come up with some smart tricks to help you protect your Apple ID from hacking. Just, follow the mentioned steps:
1. Sign in on your Apple ID account page.
2. Change the password of your Apple ID and create a strong password
3. Now, you can see the personal and security information of your Apple ID once.
4. With security questions, check all the information from the phone number and phone connected with the Apple ID once
5. If you are not able to access the email associated with Apple ID, then quickly change your password or use a different mail ID
6. Set 2 Factor Authentication for your Apple ID.
The aforesaid procedure will definitely prevent hackers from hacking even if they know your password.
Now, you might be worried that how would you know if Apple ID has been hacked. Well, in this case, you will get notification in your Apple device that your ID has been logged in from an unknown device.
The second option is that Apple will Apple receives confirmation email to change your Apple ID password or any information related to your account information update, unless it has been done by you. And, the last option is that your password is not working.