SSC CGL 2017 Revised Dates announced for upcoming Staff Selection Commission exams. As per the Revised Calendar announced by SSC on 10th April.In the revised SSC Exam Calendar, the most awaited update of SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Notification has been given.
As per the official website, the Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CGL 2017 Notification on May 16. According to reports, earlier the notification was supposed to be out on March 11 but it was delayed due to some reason. The reason behind this delay is assumed that SSC is facing problems in organizing SSC CGL 2016 exam and other SSC exams i.e. CHSL/MTS/Stenographer.
For update on change in SSC exam dates can be checked on the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in.
Here is the Revised Schedule of SSC CGL 2017 Exam
1) Date of Announcement of CGL Notification: 16th May, 2017
2) Closing Date for SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration : 16th June, 2017
3) Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017 : 1st August to 20th August, 2017How to check SSC CGL 2017 Notification?
• Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in
• Click on the link, 'SSC CGL Official Notification'
• Check the exam calendar and the changes in dates
• Check CGL Notification update
Candidates can check the details of changes in other exam dates by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in November 4, 1975. The organisation works under the Government of India and recruits staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
It is headquartered at New Delhi. Presently, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each sub-regional office is headed by a Deputy-Director.
NOTE: Candidates are requested to keep a check on the official website of SSC.