Indigo adds 38 new flights on the domestic network. Details inside
New Delhi : Budget carrier Indigo has announced an addition of 38 new flights on its domestic network to improve travel options for passengers between metro cities to tier 2 and tier 3 cities.
These new flights will essentially include 24 6E only connecting flights. Some are being relaunched after the Covid second wave. “We are pleased to add 38 new flights to strengthen our domestic network. These flights will cater to the increased demand for travel and improve accessibility between metro and tier 2/3 cities,” Sanjay Kumar, Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer, IndiGo said.
Complete list of new routes
• Lucknow- Raipur
• Ahmedabad-Agartala (via Kolkata)
• Chennai-Chandigarh (via Hyderabad)
• Chennai-Vadodara (via Hyderabad)
• Kolkata-Kozhikode (via Bengaluru)
• Kolkata-Coimbatore (via Hyderabad)
• Chandigarh-Patna (via Lucknow)
• Chandigarh-Ranchi (via Lucknow)
• Chandigarh-Hyderabad (via Delhi)
• Coimbatore-Lucknow (via Hyderabad)
• Coimbatore-Udaipur (via Bengaluru)
• Delhi-Silchar (via Kolkata)
• Hyderabad-Dibrugarh (via Kolkata)
Since lockdown after the second wave of coronavirus in India, the airlines have been focusing on the domestic routes as international travel is still suspended.