- Maha Navmi 2018: Images, Messages, WhatsApp quotes and more
Celebrated in October every year, Navratri ends with Navmi and holds a special significance. It was on Navmi when Goddess Durga annihilated the buffalo demon Mahishasura and veered off his head.
- HealthAge-related spike in estrogen may lead to hernia
An age-related increase in estrogen may be the culprit behind inguinal hernia, a condition common among elderly men that often requires corrective surgery, suggests new study.FashionGlow like a star this festivity with make up essentials
The festive season calls for unique looks for every occasion. In addition to chic ethnic outfits, a glamorous make up look will define your beauty in the best way possible.Lifestyle NewsTips for cozy living room
Windows, lights, photography prints and carpets can lend a cozy look to your living room, suggest experts.HealthDiabetes linked to deaths from alcohol, accidents, suicide: Study
People with diabetes are more at risk of deaths from alcohol-related factors, accidents or suicide, than non-diabetics, a study has found.HealthMother's menstrual age linked to son's puberty: Study
The age at which a young woman experiences her first menstruation is associated with the age at which her son experiences puberty, according to a latest research.Lifestyle News£200million superyacht that turns 'invisible'
Billionaires who keep privacy first, a £200million superyacht has been unveiled that is capable of going invisible in the sea.TravelIRCTC brings Navratri special thali on trains: Enjoy fasting during travel
Navratri 2018 has started and devotees across India are observing fast with full devotion. Concerning the people, IRCTC for the first time, is offering ‘vrat ka khana’ (food during fasting) as a part of its e-catering menu. Yes, now passengers will get Navratri-special thali on trains and continue their fasting during travel without any hassle.Lifestyle NewsNow learn garba with 'Dance with Madhuri'
The festivities in India have begun and with Navratri, everyone is all set for non-stop fun and dance grooving to the foot tapping garba beats. To match up with the festive craziness, Magic 106.4 FM has joined hands with "Dance with Madhuri" and have launched garba coaching classes.FashionPuja 2018: Adding individual style elements, buying evergreen fashion pieces
Keeping the traditions of Durga Puja alive and yet making a fashion statement is every fashionista's goal. Donning bright festive hues, going experimental, stocking trendy accessories and yet not forgetting to add individual style elements is the current trend.FashionMrs India Legacy 2018 pageant show dazzles at KOD
In a star-studded evening, the Mrs India Legacy 2018 pageant show, launched by Amisha Chaudhary, turned out to be a grand success.Lifestyle NewsHealth ministry confirms 22 cases of Zika virus in Rajasthan
The Health Ministry on Monday confirmed 22 cases of Zika virus in Rajasthan, stressing that precautionary measures are being taken by the Centre followed by daily monitoring.HealthAyushman Bharat: Over 90,000 people register for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in two weeks
Two weeks have passed when Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched India's healthcare policy with the name - Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Over 90,000 people have already been registered under the scheme and nearly 45,000 people have already availed the benefits from the scheme.FoodTrouble for KFC as Mumbai man claims live maggots in chicken wings
Troubles mounted for KFC India after a Mumbai man claimed to have served crunchy chicken wings with live maggots inside them. Datta Salve posted pictures of his food and a copy of bill which were shared massively by most of the people on social media.HealthVitamin D supplements do not boost bone health: Lancet
Intake of Vitamin D supplements does not prevent fractures or falls, or improve bone mineral density in adults, especially in women, claimed a new Lancet study.HealthHiccups reason and how to cure them
Hiccups is something, every one of us has experienced sometime in our life. It sounds funny and sometime, serious when we can't stop those hiccups which interrupt in our conversation. Here, in this article, we will discuss about what causes hiccups and how to cure them.Lifestyle NewsHow to reduce noise level at workplace
Noisy offices may be considered lively by some working professionals, but they can terrible and can affect productivity of employees. To tackle the growing levels of office noise, one can make some simple changes to layout and decor.HealthBP, diabetes in pregnancy may up hot flashes later
Women with high blood pressure and gestational diabetes during pregnancy are likely to experience more hot flashes during their menopause, a new study reports.
- Turkey won't allow cover-up of Khashoggi's death: Official
- US will pull out of nuclear treaty with Russia, says Trump
- 67 killed, 126 injured in polling day violence in Afghanistan
- Badminton's top-ranked doubles teams earn final berths at Denmark Open
- Vice President addresses Indian diaspora in Belgium
- BJP wins Jammu Municipal Corporation; Independents, Congress do better in Valley (Roundup)
- BJP's first list for Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram Assembly polls out (Lead)
- Asian Hockey Champions Trophy: India beat Pakistan 3-1 to score second straight win
- Congress, JD-S to jointly campaign for Karnataka by-polls
- Congress-JD-S to jointly campaign for by-polls in Karnataka (Lead)
- BJP releases first list for Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram assembly polls
- UP's Prashant deny Bengal another win in PKLA
- Kohli backs Rayudu for No. 4 spot
- Pune clinch thriller vs Mumbai in PKL
- ISL: Delhi rescue a point at the death
- Gujarat Congress leader slaps legal notice on CM
- MIM shares BJP's ideology of hatred, says Rahul Gandhi (Lead)
- BJP leaders ask cadres to begin preparations for 2019 polls
- Will probe alleged sexual abuse of Khasi woman: Christian Brothers
- ISL: Delhi hold Kerala Blasters 1-1
- Real Madrid gear up for La Liga game vs Levante
- Messi named best La Liga player in September
Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi on Wednesday was named the best player in the Spanish football league for the month of September, La Liga said in a statement.Jayasuriya charged under ICC anti-corruption code
The International Cricket Council (ICC) on Monday charged former Sri Lanka captain Sanath Jayasuriya with two counts of breaching the ICC anti-corruption code.ICC Test Rankings: Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant make substantial gains among batsmen
Riding on their impressive show against West Indies in the just concluded two-match Test series, youngsters Prithvi Shaw and Rishabh Pant have made substantial gains in the ICC player rankings for Test batsmen, released on Monday.
- NASA calls for science payloads for delivery to Moon
- NASA's Chandra Observatory back in action
NASA's Chandra X-Ray Observatory, observing the universe in high-energy light since 1999, is back in action after suffering a glitch due to the failure of the gyroscope and going into safe mode last week.Astronauts aboard ISS afraid of aborting space launch
In the wake of a booster failure that forced a Russian Soyuz spacecraft to make an emergency landing last week, astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) were worried whether their space launch would be cancelled.Lab-grown eyes decode how humans develop colour vision
US biologists have grown human retina tissue in the laboratory to determine how cells that allow people to see in colour are made, an advance that can lead to the development of therapies for diseases such as colour blindness and macular degeneration.
- Amritsar train tragedy: Bollywood shocked, calls for better safety
- Neha Kakkar thrilled with film version of her 'La la la' single
Singer Neha Kakkar says she is thrilled that her hit single "La la la" has been included in the soundtrack of the film "Baazaar", which stars Saif Ali Khan.Kajol, KJo, Ayan Mukerji support organ donation campaign
Directors Karan Johar and Ayan Mukerji, and actress Kajol have lent support to the 'Real Hero' organ donation campaign.