Tatas unveil `luxury airline' Vistara, services to start from Diwali
- Tata and Singapore airlines joint venture on Monday unveiled the brand new luxury plane Vistara
- The services may begin from October, the month of Diwali this year
- The launch marked its impact of Jet Airways who announced disbanding its low-cost JetKonnect
- Vistara means limitless expanse
- The airline will hit the market as domestic airlines
- The Tata-SIA’s airline plan to go international in five years
- The strategy will be formed in accordance to rule 520
- According to rule 520, an Indian carrier must be in service for five years and have a fleet of 20 aircraft before flying overseas.
- The flight has already create a stir in airline market.