LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019: Last date to register today, check how to apply
New Delhi : The last date to register for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 is October 1, 2019. Interested candidates who wish to apply for 8000 LIC Assistant posts can quickly register for it on the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India at licindia.in.
LIC had invited the applications for the posts on September 17, 2019.
Check out the important dates for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019:
1) Registration began on: September 17, 2019.
2) Registration closes on: October 1, 2019.
3) The call letter can be downloaded from October 15 to October 22, 2019
4) The date of preliminary examination: October 21 and October 22, 2019
1) The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
2) For ex-servicemen must have cleared HSC (10+2+3 pattern) with at least 10 years service (or) Matric with at least 15 years service (or) Non-Matric with 15 years’ service and Indian Army special certificate exam/IAF&IN Corresponding Exam.
The candidates with a minimum age of 18 and a maximum age of 30 can apply for the post.
Candidates have to clear an online preliminary test and then a pre-recruitment test to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test.
It must be noted that an LIC Assistant is entitled to a monthly stipend of Rs 14,435.
Steps to apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India – licindia.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, select the ‘Careers’ tab and click on the link that says ‘Recruitment of Assistant 2019’.
Step 3: Now select the ‘Zone’ link.
Step 4: Now, select the ‘Division’ link.
Step 5: You will be directed to an online registration page. Now choose ‘Click here for New Registration’.
Step 6: Enter all the required credentials such as your name, phone number and email address.
Step 7: Note down the system-generated provisional registration number and password that is displayed on the screen. You will receive the same in your registered email ID and in an SMS to your registered mobile number.
Step 8: Fill up the form, upload the necessary documents and click on the submit button.
Step 9: Now pay the fees. While candidates belonging to the general category have to pay Rs 510 plus GST charges, SC/ST and PwD candidates have to pay just Rs 85 to apply for the post.