RRB Recruitment 2018: Apply for Track Maintainer posts before March 31
New Delhi : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published a notifications for Recruiting 62907 Track Maintainer for Indian railways latest vacancies.Apply online application for Track Maintainer on its official website,www.rrcb.gov.in.
The last date of submitting online application is March 31. All Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Check Detailed Information For Each Postion Such As - Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure Before Applying.
Track Maintainer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1. Class 10 High School Exam Passed with National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) Granted by NCVT
2. Class 10 Exam Passed with ITI Certificate in Related Trade
3. Class 10 Exam Passed
4. ITI / NAC / NCVT Certificate in Recognized Institute
Track Maintainer Application Fee:-
For SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes, ₹ 250/- (Refundable to candidates appear for CBT). For other candidates, ₹ 500/- (Non-refundable). Fee can be paid through both online and offline. Pay offline with challan in SBI branches and Post Offices.
Zone-wise Track Maintainer Recruitment 2018
Track Maintainer Selection Process:-
1. Computer Based Test
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Salary And Grade Pay Scale- INR Rs.18,000/-.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board 2018
1. Logon to any RRB website and find Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/2018.
2. Read the advertisement completely and check eligibility conditions.
3. Click apply online link and select any one RRB in New Registration.
4. Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
5. Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
About Railway Recruitment Control Board
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi.In 1942, a Service Commission with a Chairman and two members was established for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway was known as Railway Service Commission.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts computer based examination for recruitment of ALP & Technician posts. RRB has released centralized notification 01/2018 for total 26502 vacancies.
RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018 will be held in two stages followed by Aptitude Test (if applicable) and Document Verification. First Stage CBT is scheduled to be held in the month of April and May 2018.