New Delhi : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Tuesday released a notification regarding the CGL Examination 2017 on its official webste, ssc.nic.in.Candidates can now start registering for the Tier 1 exam which is scheduled to be held from 1 August 2017 till 20 August 2017.
The SSC CGL Exam 2017 registration procedure has begun and Interested candidates can apply for group B and C posts under various ministries, departments and organisations from the official website. The last date to submit the application form is on or before June 16, 2017.
The candidates who are looking for the opportunity in the Central Government and preparing for it should not miss this golden chance to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2017. The online registration link has been activated at the official portal of SSC.
Important Dates for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
1. Opening Dates for Registration: May 16, 2017
2. Closing Date for Registration: June 16, 2017
3. Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): Aug 1, 2017 ro Aug 20, 2017
4. Date of Tier II: Nov 10 – Nov 11, 2017
5. Date of Tier III: Jan 21, 2018
6. Date of Tier IV: Feb 2018
Group B posts- Rs 9,300- 34,800
Group C posts- Rs. 5,200- 20,200
To know how to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017:
1. Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the tab, 'CGL' and thereafter, click on 'click here' under the form tab
3. Candidates should read all the important information before submitting the requisite details
4. After entering the same, the registration number and password will be generated. Candidates are advised to note down the same
5. Candidates are required to make the payment through State Bank of India
6. Upload a scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb
- Related Keywords :
- SSC CGL 2017
- SSC CGL Recruitment
- SSC Exam