Delhi University UG admission 2018 registration starts today: Apply online
New Delhi : The prestigious Delhi University will accept online registration for admission to UG courses from May 15. Interested candidates are advised to complete the registration process, available through online, only. Students need to check the official website of the university as the registration link may get activate anytime today. Before going online for registration, take a look at the documents required:
Based on the DU admission guidelines as mentioned last year, students would need to upload the following documents at the time of the registration process:
1) Passport size photograph of the applicant. The specification of the passport size photo is same as that used in the Indian Passport.
2) Scanned signature of the applicant
3) Self attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth)
4) Self attested Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards' website should be uploaded).
5) Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable.
6) Self attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable.
7) Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable.
8) Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
The aforesaid documents of students were compulsory last year for registration. However, there might be some change as per the new prospectus/handbook for registration process.
This 2018, the registration process for both merit-based and entrance-based courses will begin at the same time. The first cut-off for merit-based courses is expected to be out by June 19, 2018.