JEE Advance 2017: Registration begins; important dates
New Delhi : Registration process for JEE Advance 2017 examination has begun on the official website jeemain.nic.in, where results for JEE Main 2017 exams were released on Thursday.
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2017 has been scheduled for May 21 by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras.
The percentages, as per JEE Advanced rules, of various categories are: 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and the remaining 50.5% is OPEN for all.
Within each of these four categories, 3% horizontal reservation is available for PwD (including Dyslexic) candidates, says the JEE Advanced notification.
Among 2,20,000 top candidates selected from JEE Main 2017 will be able to apply for the next round as per notification.
- Last date for JEE (Advanced) 2017 registrations: May 5 till 5 pm
- Admit card available for downloading: May 10
- JEE (Advanced) 2017: May 21
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: May 31 till June 3
- Online display of answer keys: June 4
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates: June 4 to June 6
- Online declaration of results: June 11
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): June 11
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14
- Declaration of results of AAT: June 18
- Seat Allotment (Tentative): June 19 to July 18
Cut off marks:
|Cut off Score|
Common Rank List
Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL)