Ministry of Culture announces fellowship for Indian culture students
New Delhi : The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT), Ministry of Culture has announced the availability of 400 Junior Fellowships and Senior Fellowships for candidates in the field of culture. There are a total of 44 vacancies out of which 200 are for Junior Fellowship and 200 are for Senior Fellowship. The ministry invites application for recruitment of the vacant position. Here's is detailed information of application process, eligibility, fellowship schemes and more.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, candidate should have completed their graduation degree in the fields/areas listed in para II (b) of the scheme.
- The lower age limit for Junior Fellowship is 25 years and upper age limit is 40 years. The upper age limit for Senior Fellowship is also 40 years.
- Age of the candidate will be calculated as on April 1, 2018 for the year 2018-19.
The last date to apply for the fellowship is October 16, 2018
How to apply for fellowship in the field of culture
To apply, please follow the mentioned steps:
- Go to www.indiaculture.nic.in.
- Click on MoC Schemes Application.
- Click on Registration and complete the registration process.
- Use the username and password generated after registration for login.
- Go to current scheme status.
- Click on the appropriate scheme, fill the form and submit.
About the fellowship scheme
These fellowships are awarded for undertaking research oriented projects. These fellowships are not intended for providing training, conducting workshops, seminars or documenting memoirs or writing autobiographies, fiction etc.
Those candidates who are selected for the Junior Fellowship will be awarded a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000 while those who are selected for Senior Fellowship will be given a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000.