RRB Group D 2018: Five Important Points Applicants Should Know About Exam
New Delhi : The prestigious Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has come up with 62907 RRB Group D vacancies to fill up Gateman/Pointsman/Porter/Helper & few other posts in the Railway department across all regions.
As per the notification, the exam will be held from 17th September 2018 in CBT mode. The Group D exam date & exam city status has been also released for all the candidates.
RRB Group D admit card can be downloaded from the official website indianrailways.gov.in. The link to download admit card will be active from September 13 and students are requested to take print out of the admit card.
Five points to keep in mind while preparing for RRB Group D exam 2018
- Learn from previous year papers of RRB Group D exam. The question papers will help you to understand the pattern of exam, marks distribution and will boast your preparation.
- Choose right book from well-known author to brush up concepts. If you choose good books than you will get easy to understand reasoning for analytical questions.
- Consider test series to crack RRB Group D exam as you can learn the concept of time management in the exam hall.
- Make study plan to cover maximum portion of the syllabus so that you don’t distract from your focus.
- Don't forget to check mark distribution in the RRB Group D exam syllabus. Since the syllabus is vast and time is short you can prepare those sections which carry maximum marks.