How to prepare CBSE NEET exam 2019? All you need to know about is NEET Exam
New Delhi : The exam dates of NEET 2019 have been announced and it is time for aspirants to start preparation. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) twice in a year by NTA. It is the only national level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges. From 2019, the examination will be conducted through online mode (computer based exam)
NEET 2019 exam application
As per the notification released, release of NEET application form will start from 1st October 2018 and last date for submission is 31st October 2018. The application form will be issued through online mode only. Applicants should upload the second images of recent passport size photogrpah and signature. Once the application form is filled up correctly and completely, a confirmation page will be generated. It is advisable to download the application form.
NEET 2019 entrance exam admit card
The admit card for national level medical entrance exam 2019 will be dispatched in the first week of January.
NEET 2019 exam date
The exam of NEET will be held from 3rd February to 17th February 2019. Exams to be held in the month of May, will be conducted from 12th May to 26th May
Eligibility for NEET 2019
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC).
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET UG.
- Candidates belong to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self declaration.
- Aadhar number is not mandatory to apply for NEET exam.
- J&K, Assam & Meghalaya candidates can also apply by providing their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- NRI candidates can apply by Adhaar Card number or Passport Number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign nationals’ candidates can apply by Passport Number.
Eligibility subject for NEET 2019
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam. Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology with English as compulsory subject.
- Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.
NEET 2019 Syllabus
A common syllabus will be prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India) for the NEET UG exam. NEET 2019 syllabus will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
Total 180 objective questions will be asked in the exam.For each correct answer, four marks will be given. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.The exam duration will be of three hours.
How to Prepare for NEET exam 2019
Every year lakhs of students appear for the exam but only few succeed with good scores. This competitve exams need good preparation in a systematic manner. Just take a look at the tips to prepare for NEET UG 2019 exam for admission in your dream medical colleges.
- Create a study time-table and give equal weightage to all the subjects
- Never prepare long hours of study in schedule also includes short intervals of rest.
- Prepare yourself as per the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Focus in the weak topics of the syllabus and work hard on them.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to know the exam pattern.
- Eat healthy and take adequate sleep to keep yourself fresh and active.