SEBA declared AP HSLC Class 10th Result 2019 at sebaonline.org; How to check
New Delhi : The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has announced the Assam HSLC Result 2019 on May 15 (Wednesday) at 9:00 am. The SEBA 10th result 2019 will be made available to students on the official website - sebaonline.org. Out of 2,02,508 students, 62.23 percent have cleared the Assam class 10 HSLC examination under the SEBA board.
Students who appeared for the exam will also be able to check the results on other websites such as results.sebaonline.org resultsassam.nic.in, www.examresults.net.
The Assam Board Class 10th Examination was held from February 12 to March 14. A total of 3,42,702 candidates appeared for the Assam HSLC exams at 857 centers, and 9,441 candidates appeared in the Assam High Madrassa Examination 2019.
How to check Assam Board Class 10 Results 2019:
- Visit the official website of SEBA sebaonline.org
- On the homepage, click on the Class 10 result 2019 link
- Fill in the required details as per your admit card and hit ‘Submit’.
- Once your result appears, download and take a printout for future reference.
Assam SEBA HSLC Results 2019: Other Websites for check results
How to check the Assam Board HSLC result 2019 via mobile:
- For BSNL users: Type an SMS with the format, SEBA18, give a space after that and type the roll number of the candidate and send it to 57766.
- For the Idea, Vodafone or Jio users: Type an SMS with the format AS10, give a space after that and type the roll number of the candidate after that and send it to 58888111.
How to Check SEBA Class 10th Result 2019 On App
Download mobile app 'SEBA Results 2019' from Google Play Store and checks your SEBA Assam Result 2019.
About the Assam Board:
The Board of Secondary Education, Assam is commonly known as SEBA is the state level authority for conducting examinations and providing assurance for the quality of education imparted in schools within Assam, India that are affiliated to it.