BSE 10th Result 2019: Odisha Board to Declare Class 10 Results On This Date @bseodisha.nic.in
New Delhi : The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha will declare the Odisha 10th result 2019 on May 20, Monday at 9:30 AM on its official website. The students can check their BSE Odisha 10 Result 2019, BSE Odisha Matric result 2019, BSE Odisha 10th result 2019, BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019, BSE Odisha Result 2019 at Odisha Board of Secondary Education official website bseodisha.nic.in.
Students can also check their BSE Odisha 10th result 2019, Odisha Class 10th Result 2019, BSE Odisha Board Result 2019, Odisha Class 10 Matric Result 2019 on alternate websites such as examresults.net, indiaresults.com, results.gov.in. and by sending a simple text message from your mobile phone.
This year, a total of 5.23 lakh candidates appeared in the Odisha class 10th examination, which was held from February 23 to March 8, 2019.
Also Read: Haryana 10th Result 2019
How to check Odisha BSE 10th Result 2019
- Visit the Odisha Board of Secondary Education’s official website bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019
- Click on Odisha 10th result 2019 and enter the required details
- Your Odisha Board Class 10 Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it for future reference
How to check Odisha 10th Result 2019 Through SMS
- Now start typing OR10 <Rollno>.
- Next, send the SMS to 5676750.
- Within a short period of time, you will receive the Odisha Result on your mobile phone.
About Odisha Board
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India. The BSE was formed under the Odisha Education Act 1953. The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in the state of Odisha. Under this board, various courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university.