IBPS RRB Officer Scale I preliminary exam results 2017 expected in October 1st week
New Delhi : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification hints the results to be declared first week of October. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I prelims were conducted on September 9, 10 and 16.
Candidates who clear the preliminary exam will have to appear for the main exam and shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview.
The IBPS RRB Mains are scheduled for November 5, 2017. The scores for the main examination would be considered for preparing the merit list for final recruitment in the RRB. A total of 5,236 vacancies in various rural banks would be filled by the exam.
Steps to check the IBPS RRB Officer results after they are:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to view ‘online preliminary exam result status for CWE RRB officer scale I’ running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to a new page to log in
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to see results
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.