ICSE Board Results 2020: CISCE declares Class 10 and Class 12 Results at cisce.org
New Delhi : ICSE Board Results 2020: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has declared the results for Class 10 and Class 12 examinations at its official website - cisce.org.
The students who had appeared for the ICSE and ISC examinations can check their results on the official website as well as results.cisce.org.
Steps to check ICSE/ISC results 2020 on the official results website:
1) Visit the official results website of CISCE
2) Select the course ICSE or ISC as required
3) Enter you UID, Index number and Captcha
4) Click on show result
5) Result will be displayed
6) You can also print results for future reference
Students can also check their results via SMS
1. Open your SMS box
2. Type ICSE>your unique ID> and send it to 09248082883
3. Type ISC>your unique ID> and send it to 09248082883
Last year, the pass percentage for candidates appearing for ICSE was 98.54%, the pass percentage for candidates appearing for ISC examination was 96.52%.
A total of 196271 students appeared for the 10th Boards (ICSE) in 2019 from 2247 schools across India.