ICSE Class 10th Results 2017 to be declared on May 15 at cisce.org; check updates here
New Delhi : The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is expected to declare the ICSE Class 10th results 2017 today, May 15 at cisce.org.
Last year, the CICSE declared both ICSE (class 10) and ISC (class 12) results on May 6. This year ICSE Class 10th exam, the board conducted from March 10 to April 21 at various test centres.
As reported by NDTV "Officials from two schools which offer ICSE syllabus told NDTV that the results are expected on May 15. The results will be published on the official website of CISCE, cisce.org. The students will have to login with their exam registration ids to access the results."
As reported by HT, a total of 2,50,871 students were registered for the examinations this year with 1,76,327 candidates registered for the ICSE and 74,544 for ISC examinations. In 2016, the total pass percentage for ICSE was 98.54 per cent while the pass percentage for ISC was 96.56 per cent.
ICSE Board 10th Results 2017 Information:
Name of Board: – CISCE ICSE Examination Board
Name of Examination: – ICSE Board 10th Class Examination
Dates of Examination: – 10th March To 21st April 2017
Supplementary Exam: – In The Month Of May 2017
Category: – ICSE Delhi 10th Result 2017
Status: – Available On 15th May 2017 (Mostly Expected)
Official site:– www.cisce.org
Steps to check the ICSE Class 10th Results 2017:
1. Log on to the official website, cisce.org
2. Click on relevant link
3. Enter your roll number and date of birth in the space provided
4. Click to submit
5. Results will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
Steps to be followed for receiving the ICSE Class 10th Results 2017 through SMS:
1. For receiving the ICSE 2017 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
2. Similarly for receiving the ISC 2017 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the ‘New Message’ box: ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
3. Send the message to the following number: 09248082883
ABOUT ICSE Board:
The council was established in order to ecure suitable representation of Government of India, State Governments/Union Territories.There are end no of Schools affiliated to the Council, the Inter-State Board for Anglo-Indian Education, the Association of Indian Universities, the Association of Heads of Anglo-Indian Schools, the Indian Public Schools’ Conference, the Association of Schools for the ISC Examination all over the country.