LIVE MP Board 12th Result 2019: 72.37% students pass in MPBSE Class 12th exams; How to check
New Delhi : The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has announced MP Board class 12th exam results 2019 today on its official website at 11 AM. The Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12th examination was held from March 3, 2019, to April 2, 2019. The students can check their results on the official websites; mpbse.nic.in and mpresults.nic.in.
MP Board Class 12 Result 2019 Pass Percentage
This year, the overall pass percentage for Class 12th board examinations is 72.37 percent. 76.31 percent of girls pass the Class 12 exams, while boys cleared the board exam with 68.94 percent.
Around 21 lakh candidates appeared for the MP Board Class 10 and Class 12 exam in this year. Nearly 7.69 lakh candidates appeared for MP Class 12th examination. Last year, Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12th results were declared on May 14, 2018.
How To Check The MP Board 12th Class Result 2019
- Visit the official website, mpresults.nic.in.
- Check the links of MP Class 10th results 2019
- Click the link on General Stream Link of MP Board results
- Enter your all Roll Number details and other details.
- Click on submit button to access the results live
- Take a printout of your results for further use
How to Check MP Class 12th Results 2019 via SMS
- To check MPBSE Class 10 Result 2019 result: Students can drop in an SMS on 56263 in this format MPBSE10ROLLNUMBER
- To check MPBSE Class 12 Science/Arts/Commerce Examination Result 2019: Students can send an SMS to 56263 in this format- MP12ROLLNUMBER
About Madhya Pradesh Board
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is the state education board. It is responsible for conducting the class 10th (HSC) and class 12th (HSSC) examinations at the state level. Annually lakhs of students have enrolled themselves under the MPBSE board. MP board conducts the class 10th and class 12th examinations in the month of March.
Then by the month of May, the board released the result online on its official website. Madhya Pradesh board also conducts the supplementary examinations keeping in mind the future of the lakhs of students.