MP 10th Result 2019: Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Result To Be Declare On This Date
Bhopal : The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is likely to declare the MP Class 10th results on 15 May According to indianexpress.com. Students can check their results on the official websites; mpbse.nic.in and mpresults.nic.in. The students can check the result from 11 am onwards.
The madhya Pradesh Board Class 10th examinations 2019 was conducted in the March Month, the MP Board Class 10 exams 2019 started from March 1 to March 27, 2019 whereas the Class 12 examinations were held from March 2, 2019 to April 2, 2019.
Around 21 lakh candidates appeared for the MP Borad Class 10, Class 12 exam 2019. Nearly 7.69 lakh candidates appeared for MP Class 12th examination, while 11.48 lakh appeared for MP Class 10th examination 2019. Last year, the overall pass percentage for class 10th stood at 66%. and the MP Board Class 12 examination results were declared on May 14, 2018.
How To Check The MP Board 10th Class Result 2019
- Visit the official website, mpresults.nic.in.
- Check the links of MP Class 10th results 2019
- Click link on General Stream Link of MP Board results
- Enter your all Roll Number details and other details.
- Click on submit button to access the results live
- Take a printout of your results for further use
How to Check MP class 10th results via SMS
- To check MPBSE Class 10 Result 2019 result: Students can drop in an SMS on 56263 in this format MPBSE10<space>ROLLNUMBER
- To check MPBSE Class 12 Science/Arts/Commerce Examination Result 2019: Students can send an SMS to 56263 in this format- MP12<space>ROLLNUMBER
About Madhya Pradesh Board
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is the state education board. It is responsible for conducting the class 10th (HSC) and class 12th (HSSC) examinations at the state level. Annually lakhs of students have enrolled themselves under the MPBSE board. MP board conducts the class 10th and class 12th examinations in the month of March.
Then by the month of May, the board released the result online on its official website. Madhya Pradesh board also conducts the supplementary examinations keeping in mind the future of the lakhs of students.