RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Mains Exam 2016: Indian Railways official talks about expected date of results
New Delhi : RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam 2016: A RRB official while talking about the results date claimed that aspirants will have to wait for atleast two to three more weeks as the result is likely to be announced by the end of April.
"The declaration of the results of RRB NTPC second stage examination is expected to take around 3 to 4 weeks more," the official, who did not want to be named, told Hindustan Times.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC's 2nd stage CBT (Computer Based Test) exam was conducted throughout India to find skilled and eligible workforce for 18,252 available posts of Assistant Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Clerk, Senior Clerk and Typist etc.
The NTPC exam was conducted in all the 21 allotted RRBs of the country. Nearly, 3 lakh aspirants had appeared for 2nd Stage CBT for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Category.
Followings are the links where candidates can check their RRB NTPC results zone wise:
- RRB Ahmedabad - www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- RRB Ajmer- www.rrbajmer.org
- RRB Allahabad- www.rrbald.nic.in
- RRB Bangalore- www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- RRB Bhopal- www.rrbbhopal.gov.in
- RRB Bhubaneswar- www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- RRB Bilaspur- www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- RRB Chandigarh- www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- RRB Chennai- www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- RRB Gorakhpur- www.rrbgkp.gov.in
Step by step process to check RRB NTPC Exam Results 2016:
- Aspirants should first click on the official website ie. indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link 'RRB NTPC Results 2016'
- Click on activated link Result link RRB 2nd stage NTPC (Graduate) Exam (CBT) against CEN 03/2015’
- Enter the details like registration number and date of birth
- Press Submit button
- Your RRB NTPC Exam Results will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout for the future reference
About Railway Recruitment Board:
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. The major aims of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is to appoint employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.