Telangana SSC results 2018 to be released on Friday: How to check
New Delhi : The Telangana State Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE) will be releasing results for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinations (Class 10)-2018 on Friday.
Deputy chief minister Kadiyam Srihari will be releasing the results on April 27, said directorate of government examinations.
The results will be declared on the official websites - www.bse.telangana.gov.in and http://results.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates will be required to enter their roll numbers and date of birth details to access their marksheets.
Nearly, 5.6 lakh students had appeared for the exams in over 2500 centres across the state. The examinations were held from March 15 to 31.
Telangana SSC results 2017: Last year, the SSC exams in the state were conducted from March 14 to 30. As many as 5.35 lakh students had applied for the examinations, of which around five lakh appeared. Over 84.15% students passed the SSC examinations in the state in 2017. Girls outperformed boys in the results. The pass percentage of the girls was 85.37 compared to boys whose pass percentage was 82.95. Government schools had recorded excellent results, with OBC welfare residential schools recording a pass percentage of 94.6. The other residential schools, too, registered over 90% result.
- VITEEE 2018 results to be declared on vit.ac.in; check steps to download
- PSEB Class 12th Results 2018 declared: Girls outperform boys
- UP Board Result 2018 to be declared on April 29 at upresults.nic.in
- Telangana Board Inter 1st and 2nd year results declared: Check online
- APTET Exam Results 2018 announced at aptet.apcfss.in; Here are the steps to check