UP Board Result 2019: UPMSP Class 10th, 12th Result to be declare on this date; How to check
Lucknow : The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will be declare the UP Board Class 10th, 12th exam results 2019 next week or before April 30.
The UP Board 10th exams 2019 were held between February 7-February 28, 2019, and the board examinations for class 12 students started from February 7 and ended on March 2, 2019.
The Uttar Pradesh Board will open the window for rechecking or revaluation of question papers after the declaration of result. Students will have to download the scrutiny form available online, fill it and submit it along with the fee of Rs.100 per subject and an additional Rs.100 per practical paper.
Steps to check UP Board Result 2019:
1. Go to the official website – upresults.nic.in,upmspresults.up.nic.in and upmsp.edu.in.
2. Look for a link that says UP Board 10th result and click on it.
3. A new window will open.
4. Enter details like enrolment number and name.
5. Submit and you will get the result.
6. Take a print out for the future reference.
How to check UP board class 10th, 12th Result 2019 Via SMS:
- Check UP board class 12 result 2019 by SMS: Type UP12Roll Number and send it to 56263. Soon you will receive a message with your result in it
- Check UP board class 10 result 2019 by SMS: Type UP10 Roll Number and send it to 56263. Soon you will receive a message with your result in it.
This year around 58,06,922 students registered for the UP Board’s high school and intermediate examinations, including 31,95,603 for high school and 26,11,319 for intermediate exams.
Last year the UP Board Class 10th result was declared on April 29, 2018. In which a total of 3655691 students appeared for the exam and the overall pass percentage was 81.18.
About Uttar Pradesh Board:
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad, commonly known as the UP Board conducts examinations for Class X and XII and is considered the highest board for high school and intermediate level examinations in Asia in terms of the number of students appearing every year. At present, there are more than 22,000 secondary schools recognized by the board and it conducts the examinations and prepares results of nearly 64 lakh students.