UP Board Class 10th Result 2019: Uttar Pradesh Board High School Result Today; How To Check
Lucknow : The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will declare UP Board class 10th Result 2019 Today (Saturday, 27 April) at 12.30 pm. Students can check their UP board 10th 2019 results on its official website upresults.nic.in and upmspresults.up.nic.in .
The UP Board Class 10th exams 2019 were held between February 7-February 28, 2019. This year around 58,06,922 students registered for the UP Board Exams. 31,95,603 students for high school exams and 26,11,319 for intermediate exams.
Steps to check UP Board Class 10th Result 2019:
- Go to the official website – upresults.nic.in,upmspresults.up.nic.in and upmsp.edu.in.
- Look for a link that says UP Board 10th result 2019 and click on it.
- A new window will open.
- Enter details like enrolment number and name.
- Submit and you will get the result.
- Take a print out for the future reference.
How to check UP Board 10th 2019 Via SMS:
- Check UP board class 12 result 2019 by SMS: Type UP12Roll Number and send it to 56263. Soon you will receive a message with your result in it
- Check UP board class 10 result 2019 by SMS: Type UP10 Roll Number and send it to 56263. Soon you will receive a message with your result in it.
Last year the UP Board Class 10th result was declared on April 29, 2018. In which a total of 3655691 students appeared for the exam and the overall pass percentage was 81.18.
The Uttar Pradesh Board will open the window for rechecking or revaluation of question papers after the declaration of result. Students will have to download the scrutiny form available online, fill it and submit it along with the fee of Rs.100 per subject and an additional Rs.100 per practical paper
About Uttar Pradesh Board:
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad, commonly known as the UP Board conducts examinations for Class X and XII and is considered the highest board for high school and intermediate level examinations in Asia in terms of the number of students appearing every year. At present, there are more than 22,000 secondary schools recognized by the board and it conducts the examinations and prepares results of nearly 64 lakh students.