WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019: West Bengal Board to declare WB Madhyamik 10 Result on 21 May @wbbse.org
New Delhi : The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is likely to announce the WBBSE 10th Result on May 21 at the official website. Students who had appeared in the WB Madhyamik Class 10th examination can check their result on its West Bengal Board official website, wbse.org.
Students can also check their West Bengal 10th result 2019, West Bengal Class 10th Result 2019, West Bengal Result 2019, West Bengal Class 10 Result on alternate websites such as examresults.net, indiaresults.com, results.gov.in. and by sending a simple text message from your mobile phone.
The WBBSE class 10 exams 2019 were conducted between February 12 and February 22. In 2018, as many as 11,02,921 students appeared for the WBBSE class 10 exams 2018. The pass percentage in 2018 was 85.49.
How to check West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2019, WB 10th Result 2019:
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education: wbresults.nic.in.
- Click on WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019 tab
- Choose, the WB Class 10th result 2019, West Bengal 10th Result 2019 tab
- Enter the required details to get your WB Madhyamik 10th Result 2019
- The 2019 WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019 and score will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of the West Bengal Board Madhyamik result 2019 for future reference.
How to check WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019 via SMS
- WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019, type- WB10, followed by the roll number and send it to 54242/56263/58888.
About West Bengal Board
West Bengal Board is the organization which works for the students of the state level. As the name suggests, it works at the state level. The board which works for the Madhyamik standard is West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
For the HS standard, West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education works. These board release the date sheet for the class 10 and 12 respectively, conducts the exams and then releases the results for the same.