Aamir Khan demands swift and certain actions against rape
- Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, who has always been raising voice against the evils of the society, has now demanded a swift and certain action against the rape cases in the nation. He was replying to question over Uber cab incident held a couple of days back in the national capital.
- “...What happened in Delhi, it’s extremely unfortunate. Each time I read about something like this, my heart bleeds. It’s really sad,” Aamir said at a press conference here in connection with his upcoming film ‘PK’.
- He also mentioned that in India, even if the accused gets arrested then the process of announcing the verdict falls flat to stop such crimes and this should be improved at the earliest.
- Aamir Khan was in Hyderabad for the promotions of his upcoming movie PK.
- The film will hit the silver screens on December 19.