Five reasons you must watch Finding Fanny
New Delhi : Finding Fanny, releasing, today is a tad different from the kind of movies Bollywood has seen in the recent past. It has its share of drama but unusually, it does not overdo it. When it comes to storytelling, it has its own niche. Here are the top five reasons why we think you should watch the movie.
- Humor: Finding Fanny's subtle humor will often leave you with a chuckle which may last longer than you expect while at the same time there may be moments where you will just burst into laughter. The dialogues are worked upon and it shows.
- Look and feel: The movie has a realistic setting which sets it apart primarily because of its sheer simplicity. The movie is easy to associate with.
- Deepika Padukone: Far from the colour and pomp from Bhansali's Ramleela, Deepika is in a role where she has to play the character of a simple girl, who is good at heart. After a very busy 2013, this is her first Hindi movie this year and she has made it worth the wait.
- Homi Adajania: Those who had watched 'Being Cyrus' would know that this man does know how to carry a script on his shoulder. While we won't embark upon any spoilers, we must say that he has done a masterful job this time as well.
- Naseeruddin Shah: Need we say anything?