I never wanted to become an actress: Mahie Gill
- Mahie Gill says she never wanted to become an actress
- She is known for her power-packed performances in ‘Dev D’, ‘Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster’ and ‘Paan Singh Tomar’
- The 38-year-old actress said the audience’s love pushes her everytime to sign a new project
- Last seen in paranormal comedy film ‘Gang of Ghosts’, Mahie, who is currently filming Punjabi movie ‘Carry on Jatta 2’, wants to try out different characters as an artiste
- “I want to do something that excites me. If I don’t like a particular role or a script I don’t do it. I need something interesting everytime,” she added.