International Kissing Day 2018: The hot kissing scenes in Bollywood
New Delhi : It’s international kissing day today. Kiss forms the integral part of love and romance between lovers. The world, on July 6, is celebrating the importance and pleasure of kissing each other which forms an important aspect of any relationship. The style of kissing highlights the love a person holds in the heart and mind. If anyone is in love then he/she would never mind a good kiss!
Whether it’s a gracious peck on the cheek between friends or a fanatical lip-lock between partners, International Kissing Day, the day reminds us of the progress of kissing scenes in the Hindi film industry. Moving back to 1929, Seeta Devi and Charu Roy dared to kiss onscreen in a silent film but Himanshu Rai and Devika Rani's liplock is remembered as the first longest kiss. Then, there were days when the camera would pan out hinting at onscreen lovers kiss or the couple would hide behind a tree or flowers to represent a kiss onscreen.
So on the occasion of International Kissing Day, let's remember to the five memorable kissing scenes on screen:
- The stunning kissing scene of Karisma Kapoor and Aamir Khan in 'Raja Hindustani' seems to have evaluated the long-duration kissing action.
- Vinod Khanna and Madhuri Dixit kissing in 'Dayavaan' indicates age is not a bar
- The steamy kiss between Archana Puran Singh and Sunny Deol in ‘Aag Ka Gola’ is unforgetable
- Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif kissing action in 'Zindagi Milegi Dobara' was an added on in the film
- Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh lip lock scene in 'Dil Dhadakne Do' is still fresh to forget