'Indian Idol 9' winner LV Revanth: All you need to know about singer
New Delhi : Hyderabad-based L.V. Revanth conquered the language barrier in style by claiming reality TV show 'Indian Idol season 9' trophy on Sunday in a musical finale filled with various melodious as well as humourous motifs. Here are some facts and figures about the South singer.
1. Revanth has lent his voice for around 200 songs in southern films including "Baahubali: The Beginning".
2. He didn't know much about Hindi language but with positive attitude sang Bollywood songs effortlessly throughout the season, ending his journey with the trophy along with a contract with Universal Music and a prize money of Rs 25 lakh.
3. Despite being a famous singer in Southern industry, he joined "Indian Idol" to get recognition nationwide and debut in Bollywood.
4. LV Revanth's full name is full name Lolla Venkata Revanth Kumar Sharma and he is popularly called Rockstar Revanth. (ALSO READ: LV Revanth claims Indian Idol 9 title)
5. He was born on Feb 10, 1990. He moved to Hyderabad to pursue a career in playback singing. Starting his career with music talent shows, he was a runner up in Super Singer 5, Super Singer 7 and then finally a winner in Super Singer 8.
If you know more interesting facts about the rising star, share them with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.