Sushant’s former manager Ankit Acharya claims actor was never into drugs
Mumbai : The drugs angle in Sushant Singh Rajput’s case has been making a lot of buzz relating many Bollywood celebrities for quite some time now. While the Narcotics Control Bureau [NCB] has been investigating the case, it has arrested Rhea Chakraborty, her brother Showik Chakraborty, Samuel Miranda and others so far.
Those arrested have been sent in judicial custody and the agency continues to grill them.
While NCB continues to investigate Sushant’s connection with drugs, his former manager Ankit Acharya has rubbished the reports of the late actor taking drugs. He also claimed that SSR was well aware of how the consumption of drugs could affect his dreams.
According to a report in Times Now, Ankit has also debunked the actor’s suicide theory and is confident of a foul play in the case. “I've been saying since day one that it was not a suicide, but a murder. Sushant was never into drugs, he was aware that drugs will not allow him to follow his dreams,” Ankit was quoted saying.
Meanwhile, Rhea, who has been grilled by the NCB as of now, has made some shocking claims in the case. The actress has, reportedly, dropped names of 25 A-lister Bollywood celebrities. Besides, she has also named Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh and alleged that they have consumed drugs with her and Sushant.
However, Sushant Singh Rajput’s flat mate Siddharth Pithani has claimed that the late actor feared for life post Disha Salian’s death
According to a report in Republic, Siddharth said that Sushant feared for his life post the unfortunate demise of Disha Salian on June 8 this year. He told the agency that Sushant told him, “I will be killed”.
Besides, Pithani had also stated that the late actor was planning to enhance his security after Disha’s death. Furthermore, Siddharth also revealed that Rhea Chakraborty had left with Sushant’s laptop and hard drive later. Meanwhile, CBI is now probing all the possible links between Disha and Sushant’s deaths.