Kerala Lottery Results Today: Karunya KR-399 lottery result announced @www.keralalotteries.com
Thiruvananthapuram : Kerala Karunya Lottery KR-399 result announced today by Kerala Lottery Department which is directly under the State Government of Kerala. The price of a single ticket is Rs 30, while the entire book costs Rs 750.
Kerala lotteries are very popular in the state since they are conducted very transparently. If you have purchased the Karunya Lottery KR-399 then you are in the right place to check your KR-399 Lottery Results Today which will announce by Kerala Lotteries.
These Kerala lottery draws are conducted by 3 PM and LIVE results are announced publicly at the venue as the draws progress. Official results would be available at 4 pm on www.keralalotteries.com.
Karunya KR-399 Lottery Prize Money
The Karunya KR-399 Lottery Result Today i.e; Kerala Lottery is available in the official website of Kerala State Lottery Department. The first prize is worth Rs 80 lakh, while the second and third are of Rs 10 lakh and Rs 1 lakh respectively. The consolation prize is Rs 8,000.
Check Kerala Karunya Lottery Winners List
- First Prize: KP 854389 (ERNAKULAM)
- Second Prize: KT 205955 (KOLLAM)
- Third Prize: KM 800983 (PATHANAMTHITTA), KO 171403 (PALAKKAD), KP 844397 (THIRUVANANTHAPURAM), KS 575601 (IDUKKI), KT 706177 (KASARGODE), KU 374800 (PATHANAMTHITTA), KW 855369 (ERNAKULAM), KX 245916 (KOZHIKKODE), KY 299780 (IDUKKI), KZ 726334 (THRISSUR)
How to check Karunya KR-399 Lottery Results
- Log on to the official website of Kerala Lottery Results; keralalotteries.com
- Click on the ‘Kerala Lottery Result’ tab on the homepage
- Click on “Karunya KR-399 Lottery” tab
- The winner list can be downloaded in PDF format. Check your lottery number against the list.
How to Claim Kerala State Lottery Prize Money
If the prize money is less than Rs 5,000, the winners can claim the money from any lottery shop in Kerala. If the amount won is above Rs 5,000, the winners will have to surrender their tickets before a bank or government lottery office with id proofs.
With seven daily and multiple bumpers draws, the lottery is one of the biggest cash flows in Kerala. The state government organizes four festival bumper draws — Onam, Vishu, Christmas and Pooja/Dussehra.
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the Kerala lottery results published in the Kerala government Gazette surrender the winning tickets within 30 days.
About Kerala State Lottery
In 1967 every private lottery was prohibited and the Government of Kerala began the Kerala State Lotteries. According to their website "The right idea came from the then Finance Minister of Kerala, the late Shri. P. K. Kunju Sahib, who envisaged revenue from the sale of lotteries as a major source of non-tax revenue for the state, at the same time providing a stable income source for the poor and the common.”